lördag 27 november 2010

"BoonyRubeski0651 sent you a message: Great Work on Your Videos"

Misstänkt "farliga" länkar i nedanstående mail, eller vad anser ni?

Fick mailet idag efter att ha lagt upp en video på Youtube.





BoonyRubeski0651 has sent you a message:
Great Work on Your Videos 
To:techblogofsweden

What's up!

Your videos are the best! Seriously, I just watched one it was f'in brilliant!

I just don't understand why more people aren't watching your uploads, I mean they are some of the best I've seen.
If you ask me you have some of the best stuff on the site, I just can't believe more people aren't watching it.

Your videos were interesting and really showcased your talent.

I find it interesting that so many people would rather watch the same ol' garbage instead of something new and exciting like yours.

Well I should let you go now, but I just wanted to mention real quick that I used to have a problem with low view counts too. I found a great little service that was finally able to start getting my videos some eyeballs in front of them. You might want to check out the guys at,
http://tinyurl.com/2bnds7h (kopiera inte - kan innebära risk för malware eller virus)

Getting views was simple after I started using these guys. In fact, afte... more (länk)
You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox (länk).

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar